I can't believe it has been over a week that we have had our little Dax with us. He is such a cutie I can't keep my eyes off him. Here is a picture of our family while I was still at the hospital. As you can see, we are all excited to have him here.
Here are a couple of pictures I took of him today. He is 9 days old today. I actually got him with his eyes open.


9 comments:
He is so cute. I know you are enjoying him.
Awwww! He's so cute! Congratulations Jenise!
Very cute. I hope all is going well.
He's sooooo cute! Darling family you have!
Congrats. He is too cute. It looks like every one is loving him. Of course.
Jenise, your family is so precious! Congrats!
oh my gosh! now he looks more like Fox! Looking forward to seeing y'all on Friday and holding that little one. :)
So Sweet!
It WOULD be hard to keep your eyes off him. They grow so fast you have to cherish this time.
He sure is a cute newborn. I'm sorry to say that not all newborns are. (their sweet but not all cute) He's definitely a cute one.
Oh Jenise, those pics are so cute! It almost makes me baby hungry except Grayson is cutting his canines right now. Ouch.
Post a Comment