SOOO cute! He looks very much like the other two, especially Fox... although it is hard to tell this early! I CAN tell, however, that he is DARLING! Congrats guys! We are praying you to recover fast, Jenise! Thanks for updating us so soon...it stinks being far away!
Congrats on your newest member! Now you get to have sleepless nights but be comfortable at least. The other kids look so excited to have a new baby brother. You have a beautiful family.
13 comments:
SOOO cute! He looks very much like the other two, especially Fox... although it is hard to tell this early! I CAN tell, however, that he is DARLING! Congrats guys! We are praying you to recover fast, Jenise! Thanks for updating us so soon...it stinks being far away!
Man my English sounded retarded. I meant to say ...We are praying FOR you to recover fast! Geesh it must still be early! Congrats again!
Wow, he is cute! I love the name and am so glad everything went well. Congrats!
CONGRATS! He is so handsome. I love the name! Good luck with the siblings.
Loved the second picture! We are so excited for you guys. Let us know how we can help!
Shelyse
So cute! Congrats!
The second picture reminded me of Shawn. I am not joking. I saw it and immediately thought of him. Congrats!
I love his intense face. He looks like he won't take any guff from anyone.
I so happy for you and your family.
Congratulations! He is such a beautiful baby.
he's gorgeous! can't wait to meet him!!! :)
Congrats on your newest member! Now you get to have sleepless nights but be comfortable at least. The other kids look so excited to have a new baby brother. You have a beautiful family.
So cute! Congratulations!
Yeah! He's so sweet
Post a Comment