Friday, May 22, 2009

Dax with the Siblings











11 comments:

Holly said...

What a DARLING little family! Fox and Jayde don't look like they like him at all! :) Congrats guys!

Johnson said...

Very cute. Congrats! Hope all is going well.

Eliza said...

Gosh, you have SUCH CUTE KIDS!!

Jess said...

Another little Challis boy! I'm glad that he and you (Jenise) are doing good. He looks like a cute one! Congrats!

Daisy Paige said...

I got Shawn's email - congratulations! Lookit all of your kiddies there together. So so precious.

T said...

Three little cupcakes!! I love them to bits and pieces!

Louise said...

How sweet!!! What a cute bunch of kiddo's! Congratulations Momma!

Heather said...

What cute kids! Congrats on the new one...he's a cutie!

Brooke said...

Congrats! What cute kids you have. Hope you are doing well and you are getting some rest. Enjoy!!

Tammy and Ryan said...

Tammy and I can't wait to come and visit.

Behling Family said...

This is Autumn, Tiff's sister. I had to keep checking your blog to see if you had your baby yet. He is sooo adorable, as are your other two. Congrats!! They look so excited.