February was a full month. It started out with a quick trip to Utah. It was a very special trip because we went with my grandma Wade through the temple for her first time.
Everyone in my family was all gathered together. My cousin Debbie and her family was also there.
So 6 airplanes and 4 days later we were back home. Was it worth it? Very much so.
We also had a nice snow day here which are few and far between so Shawn and the kids had to take advantage. Soon after they got outside, the whole neighborhood had to take advantage with them.
At Fox's 5 year check up his doctor said he heard a heart murmer. He had heard it last year, but because it hadn't gone away yet, it was time to see a cardiologist. The right side of his heart beats or pumps a fraction of a second, smaller than a fraction of a second, slower than the left side. So to make sure everything is ok, he had to wear a heart monitor for 24 hours.
He was NOT happy about it and started crying at the doctor's office, but got over that quickly when I said I would take him to a candy store. Here he is posing with it on later that evening. We got the results back today and there were no abnormalities and he is just fine.
We also got a 4th child sometime in February.
Tammy, my sister, came out for a week long visit.
Fox got her to play the WII. (Her first time ever playing a game system of any kind.) Even her own kids can't get her to play. I guess Fox has that kind of charm she couldn't resist. Sorry Tyler, Braden, and Brielle.
Had lots of fun with my sis. Love ya Tammy.
Fox had a cute little patriotic parade and sing-a-long at his school.
Jayde wishes she was in his and Boston's class.
And last, but not least, towards the end of February Dax had his 9 month checkup. He is a rather thin baby. I am not doing well in the feeding department. He is only 24 lbs 11 oz.
No seriously though, I have turned into a body builder lifting the boy. He is such a chunk. He is so hugable and loveable.
He gets around in his own funny way. Puts everything in his mouth, including the window seal.
2 comments:
oh my gosh! Dax is so precious - all those rolls are too cute. I'm glad to hear Fox is okay - that is kind of scary. I'm glad his test results came back normal and you don't have to worry about his heart. Loved seeing the patriotic pictures - I still remember Drew's sing-a-long, it was too fun! Miss y'all!!!
Oh that Dax. Makes me laugh. He is so darn cute. I love those rolls.
Post a Comment