Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Chuck E Cheese Please!!!

Once upon a lifetime ago, I remember the thrill and excitement I got when we were so lucky to get to go to Chuck E Cheese's. Growing up in Utah we didn't get to go to them very often because, as far as I know, they don't exist there. It seemed like a once in a lifetime chance to be able to go when we went on vacation to California. At least that is what I remember. Well those days are long gone for me, but it is just the beginning for our little ones. Lucky for them we live just 20 minutes away from one, maybe a little unlucky for me and Shawn. No, actually I don't mind. I love to see my kids having fun. What parent doesn't right. Last Friday we went for my neice Brytin's birthday. All the kids had such a great time. We got a few good shots of the kids in action.
Fox

Fox and Boston played a little game of air hockey. As you can see from their faces, they had the time of their lives.

Boston
But watch out, Fox has a little competitve streak in him already. The look on his face says it all.


Jayde has a look of concentration going on. She gets that tongue sticking out thing from her dad. They look exactly the same. Tongue out to the side and all.

Jayde doesn't care that she can barely see. She was just having so much fun.

4 comments:

Trinity said...

Cute pictures! Your family is beautiful. It has been so long since I have seen you. I love blogging because it's a much easier way to keep up with people.

By the way, You look fabulous!

My kids only get to see Chucke Cheese on TV and they have been begging to go. It's still a novalty to us living in Utah. Hopefully we'll get to take them there soon.

Holly said...

Sounds soo fun! My kids still haven't grown out of Chuck E Cheese! We have one in Orem, and go a couple times a year for a birthday party usually. Looks like the kids probably slept well that night after all the playing!

Hafen's said...

Thanks for the comment... you have a cute family as well. Where exactly do you live anyway? And do you ever come visit? I know what you mean about small towns, I love them! Especailly since we have so many little kids the simple life fits us just fine. Stay in touch. Ebbi

The Williams Family said...

Hey Jenise,
I can't believe your in Georgia! We lived in Augusta a little over three years ago for just two years, but we loved it there. We would go there and settle if it was closer to some family. How do guys like it? It's fun to have these blogs to see how everyone is doing. I need to do a lot better about updating mine. Your family is darling!